Making a super quick post.
The product ITSELF cannot break your hair. This isn’t nair, where it’ll break off your hair.
Want to know HOW exactly it would “make you bald?”
1) If you leave it in, it can potentially clog up your pores, resulting in no oxygen getting to the roots then having your hair fall out. And of course, that’s with extended use… It ain’t gonna happen over night… But the next way, will…
2) Leaving it in, sleeping, and when you wake up in the morning you notice your comb has hair. When you sleep, you rustle, twist and turn about all night long. Your hair will drag along your pillow. And since it’s “waxed” down, it doesn’t move freely. Therefore, it’ll tear with every twist and shuffle. Boom.
3) GENETICS. Some people are born to use stronger products, some aren’t. Simple as that.
As I’ve said before, if you’re worried, get some water based pomade.
Here’s a quick list.
1) Layrite (Haven’t tried them out yet. Soon enough.)
2) Sweet Georgia Brown (They make a water soluable pomade. Purple can. Should be here next week!)
3) Grant’s Golden Brand.
4) Suavacito (Haven’t tried them out yet, but I plan on it in the near future.)
I’ll try and order the rest as soon as possible. But for now, I’m gonna listen to some Eddie Cochran and clean.