With VLV right around the corner, a lot of people are doing a lot of last-minute prepping. I know I am! I’ve got a haircut appointment in a couple of hours, and I’m going to go from my hair reaching under my nose, to being above my eyebrow. I haven’t gone that short in a long time, so let’s hope it works out for the best! Fortunately, I’m not leaving until tomorrow morning, so I shouldn’t be jamming my unmentionables in my suitcase last-minute.
But, here’s the gist of what I’m bringing:
Keepin’ the photo black and white, so y’all don’t know exactly what I’m wearing!
Pretty much got my bases covered:
- 10 pairs of underpants.
- 7 or so shirts.
- 3 pairs of pants.
- Black wife beaters.
- White undershirts.
- A handful of bandanas.
- A handful of socks. (Should pack more.)
- 4 pomades; Dax High & Tight, Stiffies, Black & White, and Dixie Peach. (I’m gonna add some Mr. Ducktail’s.)
- A fuck-ton of Altoids. (Y’all know I love mints!)
- 2 pairs of shoes. (A mistake I made last year, by bringing only ONE pair of boots. Of which, I am bringing again this year, but I’m going to go comfortable with my loafers!)
- A few days worth of protein powder.
- The only non-studded/non-pinned denim vest that’ll be seen at VLV.
- Stickers. (I should’ve bought more!)
- And whatever other toiletries that are not pictured.
I should be set, right?
If anyone wants to meet up, here’s a few gigs I plan on catching:
Big Sandy & The Fly-Rite Trio.
Luis & The Wildfires.
There’s a Tumblr meet up, set up by Miss. Charlie, 3:00 at Brendan’s .
Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys.
Remember, these aren’t all the gigs I plan on catching, but a few of em. So if you wanna meet up, just let me know! email@example.com
Alright folks, I think this’ll be the last post until VLVXV is over. So, until the next time!